[Fredslist] Gotham Princeton's upcoming meeting 1-18-2013

Suzanne Neilson suzanneneilson at comcast.net
Fri Jan 11 07:31:49 EST 2013

Princeton is kicking off the new year with one great meeting!  We're
convening at 12:15 on Friday, January 18, at Eno Terra restaurant  And we
have a terrific presenter.
Chris Sullivan, principal of the marketing firm C.C. Sullivan, will discuss
effective marketing, content and PR tactics companies can use to advance
their business goals. Topics covered include: defining goals, communication
techniques and tactics, communicating with press & media, media events,
partnerships, and content creation.
Now every one of us needs to constantly revitalize our marketing techniques,
so every one of us Gotham members should be here.  I'll let Eno Terra know
that they should set the table for 750.  :)
Suzanne
Suzanne Neilson
The Organized Life