[Fredslist] Open Search

Len Adams lenadams at acgresources.com
Wed Jan 9 21:33:15 EST 2013

Seeking a First VP Regulatory Reporting for a community bank  (LI LOCATION)

All regulatory reporting and SEC type reporting

Annual report preparation including all schedules

interface with external auditors

Press release preparation

Consolidation and holding company accounting

Tax management

Other accounting related matters

Min 5 yrs direct banking experience/10 yrs overall business experience

Prefer some audit/accounting exp

CPA/Min 4 yr college degree

Resumes to Dan Mc Nichol   dan at acgresources.com

Thanks

Len Adams

Happy New Year!!

Len Adams, CPC, CTS

CEO

"2010, 2009 Top 50 Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in USA"-Staffing Industry Analyst

PLEASE VISIT OUR SITE http://www.acgresources.com

CHECK OUT OUR CAREER PORTAL

Work: 212-566-7600 x1

Fax: 212-566-7877

Email: lenadams at acgresources.com
IM: len.adams1 (Skype)

Facebook

ACG Resources Facebook

Twitterhttp://www.twitter.com/lenadams2

Linked In http://www.linkedin.com/in/lenadams::

LinkedIn: ACG Resources

Adams Consulting Group, LLC
11 Hanover Square-Suite 501
New York,, NY 10005
USA

Candidates: Please view our open positions at

jobs.acgresources.com

www.borrowabanker.com

www.hire-a-banker.com

Corporate Clients: Please sign up for our "Hot Candidate Alerts" and Industry Trends Information, articles and Newsletters at
ACG Resources - Employers

 Member, Banking & Financial Services Career Network

 To View Nationwide Banking and Financial Services Jobs Click Here:
        http://www.searchbankingjobs.com/referral188

To discuss Insurance Positions/Candidates please visit us at The ARD Group

To discuss Compliance Consulting Services, please visit us at Compliance Professional Resources, LLC

This email was sent to fredslist at gothamnetworking.com, by Len Adams<lenadams at acgresources.com>
To remove your email address permanently from future mailings, please go to the following URL: