[Fredslist] Jobs Openings at Melissa & Doug in Wilton, CT

Ted Lanzaro ted at lanzarocpa.com
Mon Jan 7 14:21:02 EST 2013

Hello Gothamites,

A friend of mine is the HR Director at Melissa And Doug in Wilton, CT.  They manufacture children's toys and are a rapidly growing company looking for bright, hard working people.

They are looking for a forecasting analyst for their company along with filling several other positions.  If anyone knows of qualified people looking for employment, this might be an opportunity for them.

I've attached the job posting.  They tend to keep their postings very high level to get a broad candidate response.  I've also attached the link to the posting on LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/company/709717?trk=tyah.  The posting has the same info but looks a little more traditional.

The job isn't posted on their website but I've attached the link to their career page if people want to know more about the company.  They have a lot of positions open.   http://www.melissaanddoug.com/careers

Anyone interested in this position or any others can reply directly to angela at melissaanddoug.com

Good Luck!

Ted

Theodore D. Lanzaro, Jr. CPA, CFE, CrFA