[Fredslist] New Mom chance to be on TV !!

Josh Wagner joshmwagner at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 15:12:29 EST 2013

I was hoping that you might be able to help me.  I am a healthy home
consultant located in Manhattan.  I was just approached by ABC to do a
short TV piece focused on consumer products as they relate to new families.
 This can be either a mother to be or a new mother that is concerned about
the potential toxicity of their environment from such products.  I am
offering to provide the evaluation free of charge but I am looking for
someone who would be willing to be on TV and is concerned about the health
of their environment and may not be very well versed in green and non-toxic
home products. The finished segment will only be 4-6 minuets in length and
the filming will be with a smaller handheld camera and be pretty
unobtrusive.  The challenge is that they would like to film this piece next
week possibly Thursday or Friday so it is a pretty tight time frame.  If
you know of anyone that is interested I would sure appreciate if you could
forward my information to them. If you have any questions please feel free
to contact me.

Thank You,

Matthew Waletzke
Matt at healthydwellings.com