[Fredslist] SAT Experts on Long Island

odeyraviv at aol.com odeyraviv at aol.com
Fri Jan 4 11:24:13 EST 2013

Hello Gotham,

As the new year starts, many parents are concerned about acquiring the best SAT and ACT Prep for their children.  I am a special needs consultant to a wonderful company with a great track record.
Please check out Alisteducation.com for information on their full service college prep company.  If you decide to connect, mention that you heard about them through me for special attention.

And, if you need particular help with a student who needs individual support for learning differences or modifications please track me down.

All best for the new year,
Odey Raviv