[Fredslist] It is the FIRST 2013 meeting of GOtham Green - Wed January 24 - We need your help to make it a great one

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 18:29:04 EST 2013

*Please "COME ON DOWN" to this first meeting of the year and help us start
the year off right!*

*GOtham GREEN connects businesses and professionals who seek to share,
develop and promote sustainable opportunities and relationships.*

*
*

Expand your network, get to know us and allow us to get to know you.

*We are an OPEN Group.  All are welcome.*

*Bring along associates, friends or customers you think will be a good  fit
for the group and will appreciate the introduction.  *

*
*

*
*

*Please pass this along to anyone you think would like to attend.*

When: Wed January 24

Where:  Friar's Club

When: 12:30-2

*Please use the link below to RSVP:*

https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/GOtham-GREEN/1839

If you have any questions or need help signing up, please don't hesitate to
contact me
--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate