[Fredslist] Accountant Needed To Speak on "Key Provisions of the Recent Tax Legislation" on January 22nd at 5:30

jnkruns at aol.com jnkruns at aol.com
Thu Jan 3 17:25:07 EST 2013

Happy New Year!!

I am currently seeking an Accountant to speak to the NYC Chapter of the American Society of Women Accountants.    We  would like to have a meeting at my Midtown Office on January 22nd at 5:30 and would like the Accountant to speak on "Key Provisions of the Recent Tax Legislation"

If you are a CPA and would like to speak in front of the chapter on this topic please contact me as soon as you can.

Thank you.

Jeffrey N. Kamberg
Candidate Sourcing Recruiter
Robert Half International

245 Park Avenue-25th Floor      522 RXR Plaza
New York, NY 10167                     Uniondale, NY 11556
Tel 212-687-7878                            Tel 516-357-2000
Fax 212-682-7749                        Fax  516-357-2018

Email:  Jeffrey.kamberg at rhi.com
website:  www.rhi.com

A Global Leader in Professional  Specialized Staffing Services Since 1948