[Fredslist] New Website Tip of the Day

Gotham Webmaster webmaster at gothamnetworking.com
Thu Jan 3 15:47:32 EST 2013

I'm sure most of you are using the site for paying for membership and checking that cool "I'll be there" button.

Did you know we have a Gotham Shares Wall?
Below the blogs on the home page, there's a wall where any member can post a comment, photo, video, link. It is NOT to be used as a promotional tool and any such attempt will be deleted. It IS to be used to post thoughts, quotes, and other information that you would like to share.

We know that all of Gotham will use this feature appropriately and with good taste. It is part of our DNA.

Tip
To post on the wall, you can select the little man icon on the upper right and click on Wall. Have fun!

Mitch Tobol
Gotham Webmaster
webmaster at gothamnetworking.com