[Fredslist] Fairfield Gotham in Jan

Judy Heft judy at judithheft.com
Wed Jan 2 13:17:53 EST 2013

Please join us for our inaugural meeting on Jan 2013. Since we know have
some open dates we will have some openings for circuit riders. Please check
with me to avoid embarrassment. We also have some circuit riders and new
:fresh fish" joining us.

As usual our meeting is Jan 15th at the Greenwich Hyatt in Old Greenwich.
The new Gotham web site says Bar Rosso and that is wrong. It was left over
from a party we had there in Sept. As usual $25 buys a fabulous discussion
group and a delicious all you can eat buffet breakfast. Or visa versa!

I hope you can join us. We have a great meeting! Starts at 8 and we have the
room until 10.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Come and meet special guest star Erin Ardleigh, Gotham's co networker of the
year! ;-)

Best Regards,
Judy

 <http://www.judithheft.com/> JHlogo
Bill paying and daily money management for individuals
 <http://www.judithheft.com> www.judithheft.com
office 203.978.1858
cell 917.494.3986

Celebrating 15 years in business helping people stay financially organized

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft> LinkedIn
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Judith-Heft-Associates/208999569120658>
Facebook <http://twitter.com/#!/@judithheft> Twitter