[Fredslist] Young Pros Save the Dates and Sign Up Now!

Danny Mizrahi dm at contangoit.com
Wed Feb 27 22:55:12 EST 2013

Two events coming up.

This coming Wednesday we're having a going away pary for Young Pros
Co-chair, Parita Patel!!  Parita is moving to Mumbai for 6-7 months, so
let's send her off with style!!  Come have a drink or ten!

Where: Taproom 307, on 24th and 3rd
When: Wednesday, March 6h, 6pm.

Taproom was recommended by fellow Gothamite Deborah Gimelson, and they are
excited to be hosting our group. Drink and food specials are currently
being worked out, but rest assured they will have a terrific setup for
us. This is a FREE and open event, you only pay for the drinks/food you
buy. So feel free to invite friends and fellow Gothamites!

Our next formal event, is *March 14th*, *7-9pm*. Location TBD, but sign up
now to ride the circuit at this link:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Young-Pros-Meeting-2012-12-27-0

Hope to see you at both!!!

 Danny Mizrahi