[Fredslist] Traveling to Memphis and Nashville

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Wed Feb 27 14:50:07 EST 2013

This was actually posed to Fredslist last Spring.  Jack Sundrud, from my fave band which just about anyone who pays attention in Gotham should know is Poco, and who lives there, shared some recommendations.  The only thing I will add since it is relevant is anyone who saw the Showtime documentary on the Eagles, Poco was the band that Frey and Henley watched at the Troubadour and later supplied the band with bass players/ vocalists Randy Meissner at its founding and Timothy B. Schmit in 1977.

Thus I post my May 8, 2012 response to that query: