[Fredslist] Professional employer organization (PEO) referral needed

Rubin, Jeff Jeff.Rubin at hubinternational.com
Wed Feb 27 15:43:17 EST 2013

Hi all,

I have a client seeking a PEO for their business. They are a general contractor located in Manhattan with 3 employees, plus the owner.
I have made inquiries on their behalf, but due to their being a NY contractor or small, I have not been able to make a connection for them.
Does anyone know of a PEO that might fit their situation?

Please let me know as it is a time sensitive situation.

Thanks,
Jeff
Jeffrey L. Rubin
Senior Vice President - Hub International Northeast Ltd  and Branch Manager
777 Commerce Drive
Fairfield, CT 06825
Email - jeff.rubin at hubinternational.com<mailto:jeff.rubin at hubinternational.com>
P- 203-337-1872