[Fredslist] Friend's daughter looking for a summer job

Eyal Isaac eisaac at lissgroup.com
Tue Feb 26 13:27:59 EST 2013

Hello,

Please see the message below from a friend whose daughter is looking for a summer job.  I've attached her resume.

Thanks,

Eyal

Attached is my daughters resume She is looking for a summer job as she is a junior at SUNY Buffalo  She is studying to be an attorney Her  1st choice would be an internship at the district attorney's  office. Nassau ,Suffolk, Brooklyn  or Queens I know they are tough to get.  Her next option would be to work at a law firm.(paid would be best).Any help you could provide would be appreciated

Jeff Weiner

____
Eyal Isaac
The LISS Group | Business Development
direct 516.417.5503 | eisaac at lissgroup.com
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE1425.18704740]
3000 Marcus Avenue, Suite 1E1, Lake Success New York 11042
250 West 57th Street, 26th Floor, New York New York 10107
phone 516.417.5500 | fax 516.417.5501 | www.lissgroup.com

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Please visit http://www.lissgroup.com/email for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.