[Fredslist] Farmingdale Law Firm Seeks Bookkeeper

Irwin S. Kirschenbaum isk at collectlaw.com
Tue Feb 26 08:58:35 EST 2013

Gothamites-  Kindly have my HR department contacted directly with any
potential applicants.

Thank you

Farmingdale Law Firm Seeks Bookkeeper 2+years Experience

Our expanding collection law firm representing national, regional and
local clients is seeking someone that is motivated; works well with
others and has an ability to make decisions to become part of our team.
Position has growth potential. Collection/Excel exp A+

Please EMAIL OR FAX COVER LETTER WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS ALONG WITH
RESUME TO THE HR Dept (516)780-7393.

Irwin S. Kirschenbaum

Please note our new firm name:
Kirschenbaum, Phillips & Roach, P.C.
40 Daniel Street, Suite 7
P.O. Box 9000
Farmingdale, NY 11735-9000
Email: isk at collectlaw.com
Direct: (516) 780-7322
Office: (516) 746-1144
Fax: (516) 780-7392
www.collectlaw.com

WE ARE DEBT COLLECTORS.  THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY
INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.

This message is only to be viewed by fredslist at gothamnetworking.com.
It may contain confidential, proprietary, or legally privileged information.
No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please delete the information from
your system and contact isk at collectlaw.com by replying to this message.