[Fredslist] Website Tip…finding stuff

Liz Saldana LSaldana at Halstead.com
Tue Feb 26 08:43:48 EST 2013

Just to add to Mitch’s tip…when using key words to search for members the default number shown is 10.  You may increase the number of people shown by changing the “Per page” option under the last row of members shown.  If the search produces more than 40 people, you can get to the next page on the bottom right.

This might seem fairly obvious to many of you; but I admittedly missed it the first time I was looking for some one.  My new contacts should be in soon.  :)

Liz

[E8S_l]

A referral is the greatest compliment of all!

[cid:image001.gif at 01C74E8C.D1224320]

Liz Saldaña
[cne_logo_cmyk 2]
Halstead Property, LLC
831 Broadway New York, NY 10003
Lic. R.E. Salesperson
Office: 212 381-4260
Cell: 917 697-3005
Fax: 646 775-4279
Website: www.Halstead.com
Watch my Agent Profile Video<http://www.halstead.com/properTV.aspx?video=788A43A32F>
Start searching all NYC Listings Today!<lizsaldana.buyfolio.com>
[LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/lizsaldana> Liz Saldaña's LinkedIn Page<http://www.linkedin.com/in/lizsaldana>
Follow me on Twitter<https://twitter.com/LizSaldanaNYC>

[Greenisbetter]