[Fredslist] In Need of a Summer Sublet in NYC!

Danielle J. Schivek dschivek at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 15:15:39 EST 2013

Good Afternoon Gotham!

I will be working for the General Counsel of Stuart Weitzman this
Summer.  The office is located on 57th between 5th & 6th so ideally I
would like to sublet for the months of JUNE & JULY in the area:
Midtown East or the Upper East Side, but I am open to other areas!  I
will be working for FREE, so if you know of someone in need of an
apartment/dog/cat sitter, sign me up!  Otherwise I am a loan-strapped
law student on a budget!  I am a very responsible and tidy young
adult, and simply want to commit to my position this Summer without
the added anxiety of the unreliable LIRR.  All leads are welcome, I
really appreciate the help!

Best,

Danielle J. Schivek