[Fredslist] SUPER GOAL SUNDAY - for Ladies Only

ahaims at haimsinsurance.com ahaims at haimsinsurance.com
Mon Feb 25 15:41:10 EST 2013

Dear Gotham Ladies,
I invite you all to join me this coming Sunday, March 3rd at Hofstra
University's Second Annual SUPER GOAL SUNDAY!

This informative and fund day will feature informative and fun workship
sessions and an "Afternoon Tea" with Keynote speaker and author, Ellen
Meister featuring "Voice Lessions from Dorothy Parker:  How to Speak Up,
Speak Out, and Always Leave Them Laughing"

Please see flyer below.

Last year's Super Goal Sunday was a hugh success.

Feel free to  call me for more information or just follow instructions below
on flyer.

Hope to see you there,

Arlene - (Gotham Long Island Women)

Arlene K. Haims, CLU, ChFC, LUTCF