[Fredslist] Blackberry vs. Galaxy: This came from Phyllis Duborw

Raj Goel, CISSP raj at brainlink.com
Thu Feb 21 16:51:12 EST 2013

I prefer SWYPE - built in with the latest upgrade and free.

No soft keyboard will replace a physical one.

SWYPE & swiftkey do give you powerful features.

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
raj at brainlink.com
www.brainlink.com
www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel
www.rajgoel.com
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.

Author of "The Most Important Secrets To Getting Great Results From IT"