[Fredslist] Marc Halpert is a mensch!

Judy Heft judy at judithheft.com
Wed Feb 20 12:35:28 EST 2013

Many, many moons ago when Marc started his LinkedIn training I went to one
of his first seminars and loved his presentation. I immediately did what he
suggested. Marc is a dynamic, enthusiastic presenter.

When Marc started his training sessions I hired him to help me one on one.
He really knows his stuff. Over the years I have asked his advice and he has
been a huge help to me, always giving me great suggestions. I even hired him
to help my daughter when she was making a job change.

I did some updates last week and asked Marc to take a look at my profile and
see what he thought. Not only did he look at it and offer me suggestions for
improvement,  he came to my office this morning,  sat with me and showed me
some new tricks of the trade.

If you haven't hired Marc to help you with your LinkedIn profile you are
really missing out on a good thing.

Oh and I always listen to Marc.that's why I joined Gotham in the first
place. I figured if it was good enough for Marc it would be good enough for
me! Sure enough it was true!

Thank you Marc!

Best Regards,
Judy

 <http://www.judithheft.com/> JHlogo
Bill paying and daily money management for individuals
 <http://www.judithheft.com> www.judithheft.com
office 203.978.1858
cell 917.494.3986

Celebrating 15 years in business helping people stay financially organized

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft> LinkedIn
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Judith-Heft-Associates/208999569120658>
Facebook <http://twitter.com/#!/@judithheft> Twitter