[Fredslist] JOINT MEETING - The Gotham Women of NYC & Bandit Too - Monday - February 25th

Jeanne Anne Norton jeanneannenorton at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 19 12:03:58 EST 2013

Good Morning Gotham:

Why not start the week off by attending a lively meeting with The Gotham
Women of NYC and Bandit Too.

Webmaster and Bandit Too member, Mitch Tobol, will present a sparkling
review of our new and improved, and information packed member friendly
Gotham website.

Circuit riders have hopped on the band wagon for what promises to be an
enthusiastic meeting.  So come along for the ride.

Since this is a joint meeting our non-compete requirements are waived.
Circuit riders click on the link below to pay.   All GC¹s please advise
Andrea Hauptman and me.  Don¹t forget to also click on the ³I¹ll be there
button!²

See you next week.

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Women-NYC-Meeting

Jeanne Anne Norton