[Fredslist] FW: Marcus Goldhaber is a Star...See him at the St. Luck's Theatre

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Fri Feb 15 17:06:03 EST 2013

Last night, My Funny Valentine took me to see The Wonderful Wizard of
Song--The Music of Harold Arlen starring non-other than our Wonderful Music
Man, Marcus Goldhaber....

The show is stupendous as three fabulous guys along with Antoinette Henry,
one red hot mamma, crooned and jived to the music of Arlem whose range of
favorite songs will amaze...If songs like Somewhere Over the Rainbow, Come
Rain or Come Shine, Let¹s Fall in Love, I¹ve Got the World on a String, One
for My Baby...ring a bell, well, Arlen¹s you man...  I may be biased but
Marcus was clearly the best of this well-cast and finely produced 80-minute
show.  It was fun to listen to each song and be amazed by thoughts..²I
didn¹t know Arlen wrote that...and that..and that.²  Wow!..

Hop down to the St. Luke¹s theatre on West 46th St and catch the show.
Tickets are sold through Telecharge.com ( 212-239-6200), with a significant
discount at TDF.org (via membership), and through broadwayoffers.com by
using the discount code  WIZFNF.

The show will be dark for the net 10 days but starting March the show
reopens.  Performance are three times a week on Mondays at 7PM, Wednesday
matinees at 2PM and Thursdays at 8PM.

Watching Marcus strut his stuff made for an enjoyable night at the theatre.
I¹m still smiling....

bambe