[Fredslist] & now, on a lighter note...

Schwartz, Alan alan at ajslaw.com
Fri Feb 15 14:21:30 EST 2013

Our former associate, now an Assistant District Attorney in Brooklyn [and my son and heir], learned that you never know what to expect in arraignments in the Criminal Court of the City of New York, when he began to arraign a defendant yesterday, only to have the defendant turn his back to the Judge, drop his trousers, bend over and suggest that the Judge kiss his ass.
Suffice it to say that the Judge declined, and the arraignment was adjourned.
Best regards to all,
AJ

Alan J. Schwartz, Esq.
Law Offices of Alan J. Schwartz, P.C.
1010 Franklin Avenue, 2nd Floor
Garden City, NY 11530-2900
Telephone:  516-248-6311 [with optional paging]
Facsimile:  516-294-2954
Cellular:  516-242-4650
E-mail:  alan at ajslaw.com<mailto:alan at ajslaw.com>
Website:  www.ajslaw.com<http://www.ajslaw.com/>
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/alanjschwartz

This e-mail message (and any attachments hereto) is intended only for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged attorney-client information and/or confidential or proprietary information, and/or may contain attorney work product, that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error or you are not the named recipient(s), you may not review, disseminate, distribute or copy this message (or any attachments hereto) and we request that you please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail message and any attachments from your computer. Thank you.