[Fredslist] Excel Help: adding trend lines to bar graph

Lynn Amos lynn at fynelyne.com
Wed Feb 13 15:40:09 EST 2013

Hi everyone,

Is there an Excel expert out there who can help me create a chart in excel
with the following specifications? I will be happy to pay for your time. If
we can use join.me or other screen sharing, I'd like to learn how to do this
for myself.

Here is the data, below. We want to show separate trend lines for each year
as compared to forecast for the year.

Sales by Quarter:

in $$ Millions

2010

Q1

Q2

Q3

Q4

4.68

3.78

4.01

4.02

Budget= $15.2M

2011

Q1

Q2

Q3

Q4

3.84

3.16

3.3

3.68

Budget=$18.5M

2012

Q1

Q2

Q3

Q4

4.31

3.82

3.54

4.58

Budget= $16.2M

Thank you in advance,

Lynn

Lynn Amos
 <mailto:lynn at fynelyne.com> lynn at fynelyne.com
P 914 930 4537
F  866 684 0294
 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/lynnamos> http://www.linkedin.com/in/lynnamos

 <http://www.fynelyne.com/> http://www.fynelyne.com

Fyne Lyne will be ON VACATION from 2/20-2/24. Please let me know if you have
any urgent projects coming up.

Website Design . Custom WordPress Design . Custom E-mail News Templates

Graphic Design for Business Print Communications . Logos . Book and Magazine
Design

Fyne Lyne Ventures, LLC

FyneLyneEmail