[Fredslist] New Business Startup Questions (Need Insights)

tom.hanik at ultimateabstract.com tom.hanik at ultimateabstract.com
Tue Feb 12 19:27:12 EST 2013

Hi Tribe,

My brother, Mark, has some questions about a new business startup he
is involved with. If you can provide any insights please contact him
directly at mhanik at rocketmail.com. Here's what he wrote:

Here is what I am looking for:

- Information on what procedures are to be taken to establish a home
based, non-alcholic food product. This information can be in a
checklist format or some type of plan.

- Costs associated with the legal requirements to create and start
this home based, non-alchoholic food product.

- What are the licensces/permits/inspections required and associated costs?

- Does each Town in Suffolk have different laws or am I following
Suffolk laws?

- Is there an average start up time frame? What I mean is, how long
does the process take to get up and running?

Any help is greatly appreciated!
TJH

Best regards,

Thomas J. Hanik