[Fredslist] Gotham in CT

Judy Heft judy at judithheft.com
Tue Feb 12 08:55:25 EST 2013

Please join us on Tuesday, Feb 19th at the Greenwich Hyatt for a fabulous
breakfast meeting. We have a lively discussion group and almost everyone who
has attended our meetings in the past, knows that we are a unique Gotham
group, different than most!

Our meeting starts at 8AM and we have the room until 10AM. Please plan on
staying to network with us.

We are a no compete group and we would love to have you visit us. The
reservations are already filing in..guests and lots of fresh fish!

Since we are a no compete group, please check with me first to avoid
embarrassment, then register and pay on line. No walk ins and no
checks.Fabulous buffet breakfast is only $25 pp.

Register here http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Fairfield

and then go to the Gotham web site on the Fairfield Group, click on Tuesday,
Feb 19th and click the I'll be there button. That way everyone will want to
come meet or get reacquainted with you!!!

It's a fun new way to track attendance.

We are excited to announce our two newest members, Anne Crane and Maura
Carley. Help us give them a real Gotham welcome on Tuesday, Feb 19th. !

Best Regards,
Judy

 <http://www.judithheft.com/> JHlogo
Bill paying and daily money management for individuals
 <http://www.judithheft.com> www.judithheft.com
office 203.978.1858
cell 917.494.3986

Celebrating 15 years in business helping people stay financially organized

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft> LinkedIn
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Judith-Heft-Associates/208999569120658>
Facebook <http://twitter.com/#!/@judithheft> Twitter