[Fredslist] **** Reminder: Cigar and Wine Tasting Event!!

Janet Orozco Feller janet at stellarmerchantservices.com
Sun Feb 10 15:44:31 EST 2013

Dear Friends,

This is just a reminder about our upcoming Cigar and Wine Tasting Dinner.
The menu has just been released and it looks absolutely wonderful.  (Check
it out
 It’s right below
)  Don’t be left out of this fabulous event!

Location:      Havanas Cigar Club at The Carltun
                       Eisenhower Park
                       East Meadows, NY
                        <http://www.havanascigarclub.com/>
www.havanascigarclub.com
Date:               Thursday, February 21, 2013
Time:               6:00 PM

The cost of attending this event is $85.00 .
If you would like to attend, please send a check made out to Janet Feller
for $85.00 no later than Thursday, February 14, 2013, to reserve your spot.
You can send your checks to my office address which appears below.  Send in
your checks early.  We are limited to 25 attendees for this event and the
slots will fill up quickly.
We look forward to sharing a wonderful evening of delicious food and drink,
wonderful cigars and excellent company.
Please feel free to contact me at  <tel:%28718%29%20869-0903> (718) 869-0903
or Vincent at  <tel:%28631%29707-0358> (631)707-0358 with any questions you
may have.

The Carltun

Palm Court Restaurant & Wine Cellar

Four Course Wine Tasting Dinner

Cuisine & Wines of France

February 2013

$85.00 per person

Thursday, February 21st, 2013

First Course

Veloute de Crabe à la Citronnelle Caviar D’ Hackleback Et Crabe Salade

Crab Soup with Lemongrass, Hackleback Caviar and Crab Salad

Château Bonnet, Bordeaux, Sauvignon Blanc, 2011

Second Course

Risotto D’Orge Avec Des Cuisses De Grenouilles Croustillantes

Barley Risotto with Crispy Frog Legs

Bourgogne, Pinot Noir, Roux Père & Fils, 2010

Third Course

Mignon De Veau Périgueux aux Légumes D’Hiver

Veal Filet Mignon in a Périgueux Sauce & Fingerling Potatoes

Château La Grange Clinet, Bordeaux, Gironde, 2009

Dessert

Sorbet de Basilic Sur Mousse de Fruits de la Passion

Basil Sorbet over Passion Fruit Mousse

Sauternes, Nicolas, 2006

Coffee or Tea

I hope to see you there!