[Fredslist] Thank you Cheri Elfiris!

Janet Orozco Feller janet at stellarmerchantservices.com
Thu Feb 7 15:45:43 EST 2013

I just wanted to express my gratitude to Cheri Elfiris for the wonderful
information she provided earlier about what to do if you have travel plans
this weekend.

Because of her email, my Mom, who is traveling to Florida this weekend,
chose to pro-actively change her flight today.  She was able to  get on a
flight that leaves Sunday night.  If she had waited, she may not have made
it to Florida until the middle of the week.

Thanks Cheri for so generously sharing your knowledge with us!

logo2752112_md

Janet Orozco Feller

Stellar Merchant Services Corp.

1979 Marcus Avenue