[Fredslist] Announcing Steger Krane LLP -- Another Gotham Marriage

Michael Steger msteger at steger-law.com
Thu Feb 7 14:26:09 EST 2013

Steven Krane and Michael Steger are proud to announce the formation of our
new firm, Steger Krane LLP.  In our new partnership, we will continue to
focus on a broad range of business itigation matters, including creditor's
rights and collections, as well as intellectual property, entertainment,
business formation, corporate and bankruptcy matters.  With offices in
Midtown and the Hudson Valley, Steven and I are working with small to
midsize businesses in the City, Long Island, Rockland, Westchester and New
Jersey.

Some small amount of credit (or blame) for this venture goes to Gotham's own
Mike Zeldes, who paired us up at the golf tournament a few years ago.  We
would like to thank our Gotham friends for their personal and professional
support over the years, and we look forward to making new friends and
developing new relationships through the new firm.

For more information on the firm, please visit our new website,
www.skattorney.com, or give us a call.

Mike Steger

msteger at skattorney.com

Steven Krane