[Fredslist] Shout out to Jayne Latz

Erin Ardleigh EArdleigh at wassociatesny.com
Tue Feb 5 11:35:36 EST 2013

Yes, Jayne is AMAZING!

She has helped me with my elevator pitch and public speaking skills. But
did you know you can have her speak to your organization or group? I
just recommended her to a friend organizing an event at SUNY College of
Optometry. I have seen her speak at the NY Society of CPAs and the
Financial Women's Association.

So call her for yourself, or when you need a speaker. What group
couldn't use tips on communicating better?!

Best,

Erin Ardleigh

Wechsler Associates, Inc.

212-583-0800