[Fredslist] Gotham Brooklyn Power Breakfast, Wednesday, February 6, 8:30.

Peter Kettle pkettle at mac.com
Tue Feb 5 10:32:59 EST 2013

We have a VERY interesting group of new prospects coming to breakfast tomorrow.  These are people you NEED to meet!  Come to stake a claim to a place in this new group or just come to cast out your line.

You'll have a great time in a nice venue, convenient to those who rely on transit or vehicles, with sumptuous breakfast fare and lots of business opportunities.

Seize the chance to attend this newest Gotham group and and meet lots of new people from and/ or involved in New York’s most exciting borough. Impress a client or colleague, or both and bring them along; the Gotham Brooklyn Power Breakfast might just be the group that meets their needs.

Whatever your reasons, join us

Wednesday, February 6, 8:30 a.m.
The Courtroom in the Archives Restaurant
Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
333 Adams Street

Please RSVP ASAP using the link below
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Brooklyn/2627

Please call or email us with any questions
Corey Bearak and Peter Kettle

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter

Peter Kettle
Financial Advisor
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
One New York Plaza
36th Floor
New York, NY 10004
Tel:  212 428 5228
Fax: 212 428 5285
Cell: 917 273 2195
peter.kettle at morganstanley.com
http://fa.morganstanleyindividual.com/peter.kettle

Connect with me on LinkedIn: http//linkedin.com/in/peterkettle

Follow me on Twitter: @peterfkettle

Sent from my iPhone