[Fredslist] Reminder***Cigar and Wine Tasting Dinner

Janet Orozco Feller janet at stellarmerchantservices.com
Tue Feb 5 10:02:37 EST 2013

Dear friends,

This is just a reminder about our fabulous Cigar and Wine Tasting Dinner
coming up.   Many of you have expressed an interest in attending but I have
very few checks.  Please send in your checks to hold your place.  This is
going to be A GREAT EVENT!  Don't be left out!!!!!

Location:        Havanas Cigar Club at The Carltun
                       Eisenhower Park
                       East Meadows, NY
                        <http://www.havanascigarclub.com/>
www.havanascigarclub.com
Date:               Thursday, February 21, 2013
Time:               6:00 PM

The dinner will feature 4 decadent courses of scrumptious French cuisine
paired with a different delicious French wine for each course.
Unfortunately, the exact menu is not yet available.  But those who attended
last time can attest to the fact that the meal was a gastronomic pleasure
from beginning to end.  Also included with the dinner are two fine cigars.

The cost of attending this wonderful event is $85.00
If you would like to attend, please send a check made out to Janet Feller
for $85.00 no later than Thursday, February 14, 2013, to reserve your spot.
You can send your checks to my office address which appears below.  Send in
your checks early.  We are limited to 25 attendees for this event and the
slots will fill up quickly.
We look forward to sharing a wonderful evening of delicious food and drink,
wonderful cigars and excellent company.
Please feel free to contact me at  <tel:%28718%29%20869-0903> (718) 869-0903
or Vincent at  <tel:%28631%29707-0358> (631)707-0358 with any questions you
may have.

All the best,
Janet

logo2752112_md