[Fredslist] Gotham Spa Trip

Susan Zinder szinder at zinderlaw.com
Sat Feb 2 18:52:38 EST 2013

OK ­ soŠ Have you heard about the "Gotham Ski Trip" to Snowbird, Utah on
February 20 ­ 25?

Maybe you think you might not want to spend all those days skiing.  Maybe
you're thinking Snowbird is a challenging mountain and what about the
snowboarders?

WellŠ I'm flying out with the trip butŠ  I"m heading to the Spa and the Hot
Tub!  The hotel at the base of Snowbird has beautiful views and a fabulous
spa!  When I ski ­ I'm skiing at Alta ­ 5 minutes from the hotel and NO
snowboarders.

Still not convinced ­ well, it's only 45 minutes from the airport and also
only 45 minutes from great shopping (and spaing) in Park City.

SoŠ. If you really just want to read and look out the windows at the
beautiful snowy mountains - - Contact Josh and sign up for the Gotham Spa
Trip to Snowbird (aka Gotham Ski Trip).  Josh's email is
jzinder at joshuazinder.com

See you in the hot tub!

Susan

Susan Zinder