[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit with NY Women on 1/7

Nancy Schess NSchess at kleinzelman.com
Tue Dec 31 15:35:57 EST 2013

As the last thing you do before sending out 2013 -- or the first thing you do to welcome 2014 -- either works -- sign up to ride the circuit on January 7 and join NY Women for lunch!  We are kicking off the New Year with a member spotlight from our own Andrea Hauptman (see below).  If you would like to join us please let me know so that we can screen conflicts.   And, all the best for a wonderful New Year!!

DESIGNING YOUR FINANCIAL PYRAMID

With Andrea Hauptman-Perez, Financial Advisor, Langdon Ford Financial

When building a home, you don’t put a roof on your home before you lay the foundation. Your financial pyramid is the same way . You need to have a firm foundation built before you can put the roof, or retirement, on your house.

Andrea discusses the financial pyramid and its three main areas: short-term, mid-term and long-term objectives. Learn more about debt management, emergency funds, risk management, retirement and more.

Nancy B. Schess, Esq.
Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/Employment Law for Over 30 Years
485 Madison Avenue
New York, New York 10022
T:  212-935-6020 x219
F:  212-753-8101