[Fredslist] Paying for Gotham opens at Noon today

Gotham Webmaster webmaster at gothamnetworking.com
Tue Dec 31 10:30:09 EST 2013

Good Morning:

Starting at noon, you will be able to pay by credit card through the website.

The links for paying are found on your Dashboard which is the page that comes up right after you sign in.

On the upper right, you'll see a box entitled Membership. In that box will be your group name and a link that says Pay Now. Click that and follow the instructions.

I've attached a screen image in PDF format showing the Membership box on my Dashboard page.

Any questions or issue, please let me or Debbie know.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Mitch Tobol
Gotham Webmaster
webmaster at gothamnetworking.com