[Fredslist] YEAR-END APPEAL FOR HELPING YOUTH BY THE PARTNERSHIP FOR STUDENT ADVANCEMENT

Anne Bonfiglio abonfiglio at fredslist.com
Sun Dec 29 11:23:38 EST 2013

HAPPY HOLIDAYS GOTHAM

This is your last chance for a 2013 tax deduction by donating any
amount to the Partnership for Student Advancement(PSA) which I founded
in 2004.

PSA helps underprivileged youth find a career and make a life. We have
helped a large number of students over the years.

For more information see the attached appeal letter.Any donation
amount,, even a $10 gift, makes a difference.
Go to www.psapartnership.org and hit the PAYPAL BUTTON.

ALL OF US LIVE IN THE SAME WORLD AND WE SHOULD TRY TO HELP THOSE LESS
FORTUNATE THAN OURSELVES.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!       Anne Bonfiglio, Executive Director and Founder of PSA