[Fredslist] Flicks at gothamnetworking.com

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Fri Dec 27 08:50:25 EST 2013

Is the name of our new Group. If you have responded you will be on the list. If you want to be please let me know.

Sent from
 my iPhone Fred

Begin forwarded message:

From: Fred Klein <FKlein at kleinzelman.com<mailto:FKlein at kleinzelman.com>>
Date: December 26, 2013, 7:42:37 PM EST
To: Freds List <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com<mailto:fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>>, GC List <gclist at gothamnetworking.com<mailto:gclist at gothamnetworking.com>>, Rock Rap <rockrap at gothamnetworking.com<mailto:rockrap at gothamnetworking.com>>, Sports Talk <sportstalk at gothamnetworking.com<mailto:sportstalk at gothamnetworking.com>>, Film Group <filmgroup at gothamnetworking.com<mailto:filmgroup at gothamnetworking.com>>, Tribal Council <tribalcouncil at gothamnetworking.com<mailto:tribalcouncil at gothamnetworking.com>>, Lefty List <lefty at gothamnetworking.com<mailto:lefty at gothamnetworking.com>>, Batmen Softball <batmen at gothamnetworking.com<mailto:batmen at gothamnetworking.com>>, Bombers Softball <bombers at gothamnetworking.com<mailto:bombers at gothamnetworking.com>>
Subject: Movie Review List

It is been suggested that consistent with our other theme based lists e.g. Rock Rap, that we have a movie review and discussion list. Who would be interested in participating?

Sent from
my iPhone Fred