[Fredslist] [Promo] Reverse Mortgage - Keep Mom & Dad Dad at home

Hans Hanson hans at totalcollegeadvisory.com
Fri Dec 27 07:12:01 EST 2013

*Kudos to Gothamite Chris Cooke*.

I just closed a refinance deal with Chris last week on my home and it was a
breeze, getting the best rate available anywhere with great and speedy
service.

Chris Cooke is gentleman, honorable and trusting with your home, your
mortgage, and your financial goals.

Thanks Chris!

*Hans*

*Total College Advisory,*   www.*totalcollegeadvisory.*com