[Fredslist] Going rate for telemarketers?

Jim Weiss jweiss at mccollisters.com
Thu Dec 26 14:24:42 EST 2013

Hello, Gothamites -

I hope everyone's having a great holiday season, whatever you celebrate
this time of year.

Going into the new year, I'm considering hiring a telemarketer - a private
individual, not a company - but have no idea what the going rate is for
that. If anyone out there is using someone in that capacity, I would be
grateful for info on what that person should be paid per call, per
appointment, etc.

Thanks!

Regards,

Jim Weiss | *National Account Manager*
*Member,* *International Facility Management Association*

Direct: 917-426-1650
Toll Free: 800-257-9595