[Fredslist] Yes, There *is* an App for That

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Mon Dec 23 17:04:20 EST 2013

By which I mean: Membership Applications  for Gotham Connecticut Dinner
Group!!!!!!!!!!

'Twas the night before the night before...
and I realized I had not sent this out to GothamWorld!
So read on:

Having successfully munched our way through 3-count-'em-3 meetings, the
Connecticut Dinner Group is now open for membership. Apply Now!

1.       Already a member of the Gotham "Tribe"?
Great! No membership Fee! (Bingo, you just saved $250)

2.       This email was forwarded to you?
Great! Membership fees are waived while this group is "in formation" through
March 2014
(You, too, just saved $250)

3.                   So.What will it cost?
$350 covers the Dinner Meetings
$325 Annual Dues to be in the Group.

Applications are available, just email Tessa Marquis
<mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com> tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com

The full year membership begins in January

Tessa Marquis
Member, Gotham New Haven
Group Coordinator, Connecticut Dinner Group

"It is Better to Give than to Receive"
"Whatever Goes around, Comes around"

 <http://www.newstandardinstitute.com/> New Standard Institute, Inc.

Specializing in Electrical & Mechanical Skills and Maintenance Management
training.
"Training that Works.for People who Work"

84 Broad Street | Milford, CT 06460 | USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com