[Fredslist] Thanks! And invitation to the next seminar :)

Evan Horowitz evan at ehadvising.com
Fri Dec 20 13:21:26 EST 2013

WOW!

THANK YOU everyone for the outpouring of compliments and referrals after my
marketing seminar yesterday.

*If you missed it, shoot me a quick email.*  I'll be doing it again as a
webinar, and I will invite those who contact me to join.

Also, a number of you touted the virtues of my *Bite Sized Business
Tips *newsletter
-- If you want to be included on that, let me know as well.

*Thank you Cheri, Lynda, Diane, Phyllis, Mitch, Adrian, and Lucy for the
incredible testimonials!*

:) Evan

--
*Evan Horowitz Advising*
*grow your business faster with a Harvard MBA on your team*

www.ehadvising.com  |  +1.917.524.6017  |  evan at ehadvising.com