[Fredslist] In need of a Architect

christine.finocchio at ubs.com christine.finocchio at ubs.com
Thu Dec 19 13:31:08 EST 2013

Hello Gotham,

I have a client who owns a 21 unit building in Queens and is looking to
hire and architect to legalize above ground basement.  Looking to make
changes to edifice in order to comply with building code.

Please if you have any reference I would appreciate them.

All the best,

Christine Finocchio

Crystal Consulting Group

Christine Finocchio
Financial Advisor
516-745-8814

333 Earle Ovington Blvd., Ste 600
Uniondale, NY  11553-9323
Fax 516-222-8110
Toll Free: 800-333-7707  ext 8814
christine.finocchio at ubs.com

Please visit our website at
http://financialservicesinc.ubs.com/wealth/E-maildisclaimer.html
for important disclosures and information about our e-mail
policies. For your protection, please do not transmit orders
or instructions by e-mail or include account numbers, Social
Security numbers, credit card numbers, passwords, or other
personal information.