[Fredslist] THANK YOU - International Law Attorney Needed ASAP

sodhig at gurmeetsodhi.com sodhig at gurmeetsodhi.com
Wed Dec 18 15:18:05 EST 2013

THANK YOU......THANK YOU......THANK YOU...... I can't Thank Gotham friends enough for coming through for me yesterday for my LIVE telecast for the Indian Diplomat's arrest.

Boy was my inbox exploding with suggestions and comments.  It was amazing.  I didn't do just ONE LIVE telecast, I ended up doing TWO LIVE telecasts.  It was great.  One was my solo outside the Indian Consulate and the other with an attorney.  The channel loved it that I made it happen within few hours.

And talk about a small world, from Gotham's "friends of friends" connection I ended up speaking with the diplomat in question's attorney himself for one of the LIVE sessions.  Thank you AMY MARION for the connection and making it happen.  It worked out so well.  We got all the facts directly from the source, though it was one sided, but hey.....it was better than nothing.

I will post the interview on You Tube and share it with you all once its uploaded.  Gotham magic is always in the air......Happy Holidays :)