[Fredslist] coverage needed

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Tue Dec 17 17:57:15 EST 2013

Hi All,

I am going to LA as always for the holidays, and made an  arrangement for
my cat which seems to have  fallen through.  So now I  need to find another
place for him to hang while I'm gone.  I'm wondering  if that might work for
anyone in our group living in Manhattan.   The upper west side is best, but
other areas also possible.

   He's a very sweet guy, low maintenance, sleeps a LOT these  days - 13,
mellow, & perfectly healthy (just had his annual exam).  Of  course I would
supply everything he needs so it's mainly just feeding  him, a nice human or
humans to be around and a roof over his  head.

   My travel dates are 12/25 - 1/7 so it's about 2  weeks.

   Please let me know asap if this would work for you, or  might work, or
any concerns if you're not sure as I'd do my best to work  with whoever may
be interested.

   And Happy Happy Holidays!