[Fredslist] Happy Hour with the Young Pro's! 12/18/13

John Tublin johntublin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 13:19:23 EST 2013

Hello Gotham,
The Holiday season is in full swing, so what better time then now to come
out and celebrate with your fellow Gotham young professionals!

Wednesday 12/18 we will be hanging out at The Ginger Man on 36th street
between Madison and 5th Ave. Plan on arriving at 6:30pm, and staying as
long as you like.

If you enjoy craft beer, as I hear some of our members do, then you
definitely will want to come join us as The Ginger Man has a huge selection
of unique craft beers on tap. Plus, take this opportunity to hang out and
connect with the Young Pros on an intimate but casual level.

The event is free to attend, but you will be responsible for paying for any
food/drinks that you order. Feel free to invite friends, co-workers, or
prospective Gotham members. Please RSVP by replying to this email.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Cheers,

- John Tublin

--
John Tublin