[Fredslist] Thanks Hans Hanson! Congrats to my son, Justin

Rubin, Jeff Jeff.Rubin at hubinternational.com
Sat Dec 14 20:26:37 EST 2013

Congratulations! Great school and the town of Burlington is great to visit.

Well done Hans!

Thanks,
Jeff

On Dec 14, 2013, at 5:08 PM, "Paul Napolitano" <paul at twosonsenv.com<mailto:paul at twosonsenv.com>> wrote:

Hi Gotham friends,

With the expert guidance of Gotham’s college admission consultant Hans Hanson, my son Justin was just accepted to his number one college choice! UVM (Univ. of Vermont) Rubenstein School of Environmental Science! Just 600 students in this rigorous and prestigious program. Thanks Hans, you are a godsend!

Now I just have to figure out a way to pay for it…  Hans?

Paul

Paul Napolitano
President, Two Sons Environmental LLC

Office 516 922 3653