[Fredslist] Fordham's Gabelli School of Business

Thomas A. O'Rourke torourke at bodnerorourke.com
Fri Dec 13 18:35:09 EST 2013

My niece is an excellent student with a sterling resume. She was deferred on
early action at the school. Does anyone have a connection at the school
where she can either plead her case or get advice on how to get
reconsideration?

Thanks

Tom O'Rourke

Bodner & O'Rourke
425 Broadhollow Road
Melville, New York 11747

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected by
legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your
system.

Thank you for your cooperation.