[Fredslist] My 20 year Anniversary at Robert Half--December 13th

jnkruns at aol.com jnkruns at aol.com
Thu Dec 12 16:48:37 EST 2013

Happy Holidays Gotham Family.

This week I am celebrating my 20 year anniversary working at Robert Half.    It has been a pleasure partnering  with so many of you over the years and building amazing long term relationships.   I was introdcued to Gotham many years ago by Michael Marino who was the Director of Human Resources at Noonan Russo and has hired talent from me.  His memory lives in my heart  and so thankful to him for telling me about Gotham and inviting me to a lunch meeting.

This career has been so rewarding for me because I have been able to change lives of individuals by helping them find new positions and help organizations find talent.  Attached you will find an article that was written this month in the Robert Half Times that goes out to over 11,000 employees worldwide in my organization.  In the article, I have included the Gotham Mantra which I strongly belive in. I also included a photo of me taken in the lobby of our new midtown office at 125 Park Avenue and my anniversary cake with my photo after crossing the finish line of the ING NYC Marathon.

It has been such a pleasure working with so many Gotham Members that I consider friends and part of my family.  Many of you have referred talented individuals to me that we have placed and trusted us to help you fill hard postions.  I have received amazing business advice from so many members over the years and appreciate the financial support you have given to me in helping me raise over $100,000 for Cancer Research at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.  The long term relationships I have developed in the Gotham Network is part of my 20 year professional development experience which I consider priceless.  I am one of the First Gotham Networker's of the year and a recepient of the Summer of Giving where Memorial Sloan Kettering was given $4500.    I value and trust so many of you.

Thank you for making our meetings fun, calling me for advise, giving me advice, and helping me raise money for Cancer .Research.

I wish you and your family a happy and healthy holiday season.

Looking forward to networking with you all in 2014 and beyond!!

Jeffrey Kamberg
Recruiter
(212) 687-7878 x 65547 phone  (212) 682-7749 fax
(516) 357-2000 x65547  phone  (516) 357-2018 fax
Connect with us: LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube
Email: Jeffrey.Kamberg at roberthalf.com
Website:  roberthalf.com

Robert Half | 125 Park Ave | 4th Floor | New York | NY 10017 USA
                   | 522 RXR Plaza | 5 West  | Uniondale | NY 11556 USA

Worldwide Leader in Specialized Consulting & Staffing Services