[Fredslist] High End Boutique Hotel for Sale in Downtown Miami

Robert robert at barterluxury.com
Tue Dec 10 18:06:16 EST 2013

Modern High End Boutique Hotel for Sale in Downtown Miami.

There is a tremendous value as this hotel will come with a new
Management staff and Marketing team that will make it highly profitable.

This is the newest, most fashionable and highest growth neighborhood in
Miami.

Please contact me to discuss further and set up a visit.

We can also assist with financing for either the purchase or renovations
to reopen the hotel with a new brand.

Robert Esposito

Barter Luxury Marketing, Inc.

robert at barterluxury.com