[Fredslist] Question re: Selective Service place of residency requirements

Anne Kleinman AnneK at adinfini.com
Tue Dec 10 16:45:22 EST 2013

Hope everyone is staying safe and warm today.

I am trying to take care of my son's selective service registration and I am not sure which part of the site to register him on.  He goes to school in Europe and is there 10 months out of the year, Selective Service gives options for living inside and living outside, see below

This is the wording on the site:
 If you're a male U.S. citizen, age 18 through 25, and are living INSIDE the United States or its territories, or if you have an APO/FPO address, you can register with Selective Service by filling out the form below and clicking on "Submit Registration."

Then there are instructions if you live outside the US -

He is not self supporting and mail can certainly come to our home address - Does anyone know which way I am supposed to register him?

Thanks for the help

Anne Kleinman
Ad Infinitum
Helping you turn your marketing junk drawer
into a complete marketing toolbox
212-812-1438 x102