[Fredslist] Make Prospective Clients Say "WOW!"

Evan Horowitz evan at ehadvising.com
Tue Dec 10 14:17:16 EST 2013

Why is it that past clients rave about you, but prospective clients often
don't understand how awesome you are?

Come to my seminar next week and learn how to land more of the clients you
want.  It's free for the Gotham community.   :)

-Evan

  *Ugh! Prospects Don't Get How Awesome We Are*

*THURSDAY, DECEMBER 19TH*
 *12:30-1:30pm*
RSVP to JADLER115 at AOL.COM

*BRING YOUR OWN LUNCH*

* Gotham's City Networking at Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess
 Suite 1301 **485 MADISON AVENUE*

*Why is it that your past customers rave about you, but prospective
customers often don't understand how awesome you are?  It's so frustrating
when they don't "get it" and they don't buy.  *

*Stop losing sales opportunities!  Evan will show you why this happens and
how to fix it.  You'll learn the secrets to powerfully communicate your
awesomeness.  As a result, many more prospective customers will "get it,"
they'll stop complaining about the price, and they'll stop dragging their
feet.*

*During the workshop you’ll begin to apply the new strategies to your own
business, so by the time you leave you will be much closer to prospective
customers saying "WOW!  I need that!"*

*From this content-packed session, you’ll gain:*
*•  The secret to getting prospective customers EXCITED so they want to
buy.*
*•  Authentic ways to boost your revenue, designed especially for
"non-sales" people.*
*•  A step-by-step process to turbocharge your marketing, so instead of
saying "OK cool," they say "WOW!  I need that!"*

RSVP   JADLER115 at AOL.COM

--
*Evan Horowitz Advising*
*grow your business faster with a Harvard MBA on your team*

www.ehadvising.com  |  +1.917.524.6017  |  evan at ehadvising.com